Job Requirements Questionnaire
Job requirement questionnaire includes questions related to the expectations that an employer has from the candidates for a given job position. It is given to the employers to fill in order to understand as to what all job requirements he has for a particular post/ posts. There are several questions that may be included in a job requirement questionnaire; few sample questions are shared below.
Job Requirement Questionnaire Sample
- Which all positions are vacant in your company?
- How many candidates do you require for each of these positions?
- What is the educational requirement for each of the positions mentioned above? (Please share the same in short)
- Are you looking forward to candidates having regular college degrees?
- Are you considering candidates who have pursued diploma courses?
- What are the skills that you are looking for in the candidates?
- Do you require the candidate to possess prior work experience in order to acquire job for the above mentioned positions?
c) Not for all the positions
- If the answer to the above question is Option c, ‘Not for all the positions’ then please specify as to which all positions require a prior work experience.
- What is your criterion of short listing the candidates?
- Please specify the job duties of each of the positions mentioned above.
- Do you want the candidates to possess certain specific job values?
- If the answer to the above question is, ‘Yes’ then please specify as to which all job values are you specifically looking for in your candidates?
- How stringent is your company about meeting the given targets?
- What action may be taken against a candidate who is not able to meet the given target within the specified timeline?
- What other qualities would you like your candidate to possess? (Please mention the same in not more than 50 words)
Category: Job Questionnaire