Job Recruitment Questionnaire
Job Recruitment Questionnaire is designed to assess a recruiter’s knowledge about the recruitment process. It is given to the recruiters to fill and they are expected to answer several questions regarding the factors involved in recruiting a candidate. Few sample questions that may be included in the job recruitment questionnaire are given below.
Job Recruitment Questionnaire Sample
- What are the factors considered while recruiting candidates for different positions?
- Is it alright to assess the knowledge of different candidates using the same method?
- Please define the recruitment process being followed at your company.
- How important is it to know the candidate’s qualification while recruiting him/ her?
- Do you consider a candidate’s work experience while hiring him/ her?
- Is work experience required for all the positions?
- If the answer to the above asked question is, No, then please mention the positions at which work experience is not required.
- Since how long have you been a part of the recruitment process?
- What is the recruitment process followed by you?
- How are the candidates short-listed for the first round of interview?
- How many rounds of interview are conducted while recruiting entry level personnel for the operation department?
- Do you have a different recruitment process for hiring human resource personnel?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’ then please mention the process followed.
- Is there a different criterion of recruiting the members for the facility or administrative department?
- If the answer to the above question is, ‘Yes’ then please share some details about it.
- Are you satisfied with the recruitment process being followed at your company?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘No’ then please share as to what all modifications would you like to see in it.
Category: Job Questionnaire