Job Profile Questionnaire
Job profile questionnaire is designed to understand various aspects of a job profile. It is mostly given to the employers to understand the kind of job profile that is created by them and the type of candidate they are looking for that position. It may also be given to the candidates to know as to how well they are aware about the job profile they are planning to apply for. Below mentioned are a few questions that may be included in a job profile questionnaire.
Job Profile Questionnaire Sample
- Please provide a brief about the job profile for which you have an opening at your organization.
- What is the qualification required to get into this job profile?
- Do you require a specific degree/diploma for this profile?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’ then please provide information about the same.
- Does a candidate require any prior work experience in order to work for this profile?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’ then please share as to how many years of experience is required.
- Six months
- One year
- One year to Three years
- Three years to Five years
- More than Five years
- What skills and abilities do you require in a candidate for this profile?
- What other factors are considered while hiring a candidate for this job profile?
- What are the job duties that a candidate would be required to handle while working at this profile?
- Would the candidate be required to do more of a sitting job in an office environment or would he be required to do field work?
- Does this profile demand working in odd shifts?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’ then please specify as to which all shifts is a candidate expected to work in?
Category: Job Questionnaire