IT User Questionnaire
An IT user questionnaire is a process of taking the survey of a user in the field of information technology. This is usually done to understand the efficiency of a website, software, computer application or any other IT related techniques. This questionnaire helps to assess the efficiency as well as needs and requirements of the IT user.
Sample IT User Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
1. How did you get the software?
a) Purchased from a computer shop
b) Downloaded from the internet
c) Borrowed it from someone
2. Do you agree that it was easy to install the software?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
e) Strongly disagree
3. Did you face any problem in running the software?
4. How satisfied are you with the features of the software?
a) Very satisfactory
c) Somewhat satisfactory
5. What was your purpose of using this software?
6. Did the software completely solve your purpose?
7. What according to you is the best feature of the software?
a) Purchase price
b) Easy accessibility
d) Usage instructions
8. What would you like to suggest in order improving the soft ware?
9. Would you like to use this software again?
Category: User Questionnaire