IT Training Feedback Questionnaire
An IT training feedback questionnaire is one which is used by a company to gather feedback from its employees who have undergone IT training. The questionnaire aims at getting response of the trainees about the IT training program and also areas that need improvement.
Therefore this questionnaire helps to evaluate successful IT training programs and emulate them in future training programs as well.
Sample IT Training Feedback Questionnaire
Name of the employee:- ____________________________
Employee Id:- ____________________________
Department of the employee:- ____________________________
Email Address:- ____________________________
Contact number:- ____________________________
1. Are you happy with the IT training program that you have attended now?
c) Can’t say
2. Can you please provide the main reasons as to why were you satisfied or dissatisfied with the training program?
3. Are you happy with the time frame that the training was conducted for?
a) Yes time frame was sufficient
b) No time frame was too short
4. Did you get all the training manuals and materials before the start of the training program?
5. Do you think you have acquired better IT knowledge now after the training program?
6. What do you think about the performance and capabilities of the trainer in terms of knowledge, speaking and ability to conduct the It training program?
d) Very poor
7. Do you think that other colleagues in your department should also attend this IT training program?
8. Do you think that the same trainer should be allowed to conduct future training programs as well?
9. What do you think are the aspects that could have made the IT training program better? Please provide your suggestions for the same?
10. Do you feel the need for any other IT program? Pl specify the same.
Category: Education Questionnaire