IT Career Advice Questionnaire
An IT career advice questionnaire is used by a career guide to find out if a person is fit for a job in the information technology or IT sector or not. There are many educational qualifications required to have a career in this field as new software and hardware keep coming in the market and one must have an interest in those to be successful in this field.
Sample IT Career Advice Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
1) Please tell us what you know about the field of information technology.
2) What is it about IT that interests you to pursue a career in this field?
3) Please select the activities that you like to indulge in.
a) Singing, music, dancing, art, drama
b) Protecting the environment
c) Any sports activities
d) Solving technical problems
e) Perform work that requires precise results
f) Cars, machines etc
4) Pick the personal skills that suit you the best.
e) Good at visualisation
5) What subjects do you like in school?
d) Computer science
e) Electrical trade, technology education
g) Social sciences
h) Sports and physical education
6) What are your educational qualifications?
7) Have you taken training in any computer languages?
8) Do you have any work experience like an internship? If yes, where did you work and for how long?
9) Are you interested in management field or in the technical field?
Category: Career Questionnaire