Investment Survey Questionnaire
An investment survey questionnaire is a document which contains questions that are directed to a client, and which test the client’s response as to the nature of investment he is likely to participate in. The investment survey questionnaire is a critically important document and it allows investment agencies to determine the kind of investment to sell to a client or a potential customer. The document must be relevant and precise and the questions should be extremely pointed and interesting. They should be framed in a manner that will reveal the true interest of a potential customer.
Sample Investment Survey Questionnaire:
Please fill in the following questionnaire, ensuring that you answer all the necessary questions:
- As an investor, how do you allocate your stocks, bonds and investments?
- When do you wish to draw money from your investments?
- Between 1 and 2 years
- Between 2 and 5 years
- Between 5 and 10 years
- Between 10 and 15 years
- If you owned a stock investment that loses over 20% in the space of 2 months, what would you do from the following options?
- Sell the investment that remains
- Sell some amount of the investment that remains
- Hold on to the investment and not sell anything at all
- Buy some more of the investment and hope that stocks get stabilized.
- Are you an investor who prefers investing in low risk investments even if they yield less returns as compared to high risk investments which fluctuate a lot in value but yield comparatively higher dividends?
- Not sure
- In case of a market crisis, would you prefer to sell off the high risk investments and invest that money in low risk investments?
- Not sure
- Do you think that your income is likely to be stable in the years to come?
Category: Investment Questionnaire