Investment Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
An investment risk tolerance questionnaire is a process of analyzing how much amount or percentage of risk would an investor will be able to tolerate or is willing to take. This helps to understand whether the investor is satisfied with low level of risk in his investments or is daring to take a high amount of risk.
Sample Investment Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
Annual income: _______________
1. What according to you is the ideal age group to take risk in investments?
a) 20 to 30
b) 30 to 40
c) 50 to 60
2. Suppose the market is going through a bad phase and there is a steady decline in sensex since last 12 months, how much percentage of loss would you be able to tolerate?
a) 5 percent
b) 10 percent
c) 20 percent
d) More than 20 percent
3. How regularly do you invest in the stock market?
b) Once in a week
c) Once in a month
d) Once in a year
4. Do you agree that you strong knowledge about trading in stock market?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
5. Is your source of income predictable and sufficient?
6. Do you think that you have adequate insurance coverage in case you face huge losses in your investment?
Category: Investment Questionnaire