Investment Risk profile Questionnaire
An investment risk profile questionnaire is a process of analyzing the amount of risk that an individual is ready to take by making investments. The questionnaire gives an idea to which extent he is ready to take risk.
Sample Investment Risk profile Questionnaire
1. How many years has it been that you have been investing?
a) Two years or lesser
b) Five years or lesser
c) Ten years or lesser
d) More than ten years
2. In which type of investment product do you prefer to invest most?
b) Public equities
c) Mutual funds
e) Investment property
3. Do you do investment trading on a regular basis?
a) One in a week
b) Once in a month
c) Once in a year
4. Do you agree that you have strong investment knowledge?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
5. What is your risk tolerance percentage?
a) Five percent or lesser
b) Ten percent or lesser
c) More than ten percent
6. Which investor profile suits you the most?
a) Experienced investor
b) Inexperienced investor
c) Professional investor
7. Give reasons for your above answer?
8. How satisfied are you with your investments?
a) Very satisfied
c) Somewhat satisfied
9. Are you always willing to take risk while making your investments?
10. How fast do you want your returns from your investments?
a) In one week
b) In one month
c) In one year
Category: Investment Questionnaire