Investment Risk Analysis Questionnaire
An investment risk analysis questionnaire is a document which contains some questions aimed at determining whether the client is interested in taking investment risks or not. Such a questionnaire ensures that the peculiar characteristics in the investment habits of an individual are revealed.
Care should be taken to pose the questions in a manner which is interesting and relevant to the task at hand. What is important in an investment risk analysis is the manner in which the questions are framed. They should be pertinent to the topic and all attempts should be made to understand the purpose of the document. The questions must not be mediated or coercive in any way. The investment risk analysis questionnaire is a common document in today’s world of financial turbulence.
Sample Investment Risk Analysis Questionnaire:
Please answer the following questions in order to understand your attitude towards investment risks. All questions are mandatory.
- Would you describe yourself as a risk taker?
- How comfortable are you in investing in stocks or mutual funds?
- Not very comfortable
- Fairly comfortable
- Experienced in investing in stocks and mutual funds
- If there are rumors that the prices of bonds are falling, and there is more security in assets like gold and silver, and if most of your money is tied up in high profit government stocks, then what would you choose to do?
- If you were given the choice of investing in any one of the following, which one would you choose?
- Money market mutual fund
- Savings account
- Portfolio of 10 common stocks
- Assets and materials commodities like gold and silver.
- Who is in charge of the investment decisions in your household?
- What is the nature of investments that you currently have? Provide a detailed analysis:
Category: Investment Questionnaire