Investment Management Questionnaire
An investment management questionnaire is a process of analyzing how an individual is going to manage his investment and allocate different amount of money in a certain type of investment. This questionnaire also helps the individual understand the process of asset allocation and how it is going to help him and as a result he is also able to manage the investment opportunities and risk in his portfolio.
Sample Investment Management Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
Annual income: _______________
1. Which field of investment interests you the most?
b) Mutual funds
d) Fixed deposit
e) Real estate
2. What is the total amount that you are ready to invest?
a) One thousand dollars or lesser
b) Five thousand dollars or lesser
c) Ten thousand dollars or lesser
3. What is your priority in investment?
a) Reducing losses during depression phase in market
b) Performing as per the change in the market
c) Trying to maximize gain whenever there is a market advance
4. What is your biggest concern in terms of your investment getting affected?
a) Depression phase in market
b) Fall in sensex
c) Capital growth
5. If the investment amount falls due to bad market condition, would you withdraw your investments or wait for recovery?
6. If the answer is yes, how many years will you wait for the amount to get recovered?
Category: Investment Questionnaire