Investment Climate Survey Questionnaire
Investment Climate survey questionnaire is designed to assess an investment professional’s knowledge about various factors that impact the investment climate of a country or the factors that impact it globally. There are a number of questions that are included in this questionnaire; few sample questions that may form a part of the investment climate survey questionnaire are mentioned below.
Investment Climate Survey Questionnaire Sample
- What is your understanding of Investment climate?
- What are the various factors that impact the investment climate of a country?
- Are the factors mentioned above responsible for affecting the global investment climate as well?
- To what extent does the investment climate impact the investors?
- How does poverty impact the investment climate of a country?
- How much does the poor economic condition of a country affect the investors?
- How does the crime rate of a country impact its investment climate?
- Is the country’s infrastructure also a factor in determining its investment climate?
- If the answer to the above question is yes, please specify as to how it determines the investment climate?
- A country’s workforce also impacts its investment climate. Please specify how?
- How does the national security of a country impact its investment climate?
- Does the political condition of a country also impact its investment climate?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’ then please specify how?
- Regime uncertainty is another factor that determines the investment climate of a country. Please mention as to how it does so.
- How do the taxes levied by a country’s government responsible for determining its investment climate?
- Are a country’s government laws and regulations also responsible for its investment climate?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’, then please mention as to how it impacts the same.
Category: Investment Questionnaire