Investment Behavior Questionnaire
Investment behavior questionnaire is designed to understand as to how a particular investment plan or product behaves. This questionnaire may be designed for an investment professional to know his opinion about the way investment products perform. It may even be prepared for the client’s in order to take the feedback of an investment product or plan they are using. Following are a few questions that may be included in an investment behavior questionnaire.
Investment Behavior Questionnaire Sample
- Which company’s investment plan have you opted for?
- Is this investment plan yielding the rewards you were committed at the time of making the investment?
- Are you satisfied with the returns you are getting from this investment?
- Please mention at least two positive points about making this investment.
- Would you recommend this investment plan to any of your friends/ relatives?
- Do you believe this investment plan suits your requirement the best?
- Please provide some details about this investment plan. (Do not exceed more than 100 words)
- What is the one thing that you do not like about this investment plan?
- On a scale of 1 to 5 how would you rate this investment plan? (With 1 being the lowest and being the highest)
- Do you think making this investment decision was a wise decision?
- What kind of benefits have you earned by way of this investment plan ever since you have taken it up?
- Is this a short term investment plan or a long term one?
- Do you think opting for a different investment plan would have been better?
- Considering the various short term and long term investment plans being offered by different companies do you think the one you have opted for is performing better?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’ then please specify how.
Category: Investment Questionnaire