Investment Banking Questionnaire
Investment Banking Questionnaire is designed to acquire knowledge about the various investment banking products and their performance. It may be given to an investment banking professional to get information about the different investment banking products being offered by his company. It may also be give to the clients in order to take their feedback on the investment banking products being used by them. Few sample questions that may be included in the investment banking questionnaire are given below.
Investment Banking Questionnaire Sample
- Please discuss the various aspects of investment banking. (In not more than 100 words)
- What is it that influences the investment banking rates and interest in a country?
- What all investment banking schemes and plans are being offered by your company?
- Please share the details of the most beneficial investment banking scheme being offered by your company.
- How much can one yield from the above mentioned investment banking scheme?
- Does investment banking offer both long term as well as short term schemes?
- Do you believe that it is wise to invest in short term investment banking schemes?
- If the answer to the above question is, ‘Yes’ then please mention why?
- What are the benefits attached to the long term investment banking schemes?
- How many people on an average show interest in the investment banking schemes in a given month?
- On an average how many people actually take up investment banking schemes each month?
- Are these individuals satisfied with the investment banking schemes being offered by your company?
- How many people on an average come to you with certain issues in the investment banking schemes?
- How quickly are you able to resolve the client’s issues related to investment banking schemes?
- Do you think certain investment banking schemes being offered by your company need some improvisations?
Category: Investment Questionnaire