Investment Appraisal Questionnaire
Investment Appraisal Questionnaire includes questions related to the growth of the investment made and the benefits received because of this growth. It is designed to assess as to how good different investment plans are. It also helps in finding out as to how satisfied various clients are with their investment plans. Few questions that may be included in the investment appraisal questionnaire are given below.
Investment Appraisal Questionnaire Sample
Date of Birth:
- Which company’s investment plan have you opted for?
- Which investment plan have you taken up?
- Is this a short term investment plan or long term?
- Please share some more details about the investment plan taken up by you?
- When did you purchase this investment plan?
- How much has your investment been appraised ever since you have taken up this plan?
- Were you provided complete information related to the various terms and conditions attached with this plan at the time of purchasing it?
- Is the growth in the investment made by you as per the terms explained by the company officials at the time of purchasing it?
- If ‘No’ please share as to what all details were not shared with you.
- Were you expecting your investment to appraise more than it has?
- How much growth are you expecting in the amount invested by you in the coming year?
- Are you satisfied with this investment appraisal?
- If your answer to the above mentioned question is ‘No’ then please explain as to why you are not satisfied with it?
- How would you rate this investment plan on a scale of one to five? (With one being the lowest and five being the highest)
- Are you looking for an investment plan that provides faster and better appraisal?
c) Not as of now
Category: Investment Questionnaire