Interview Schedule Questionnaire
Interview Schedule Questionnaire may be prepared for the candidates in order to find out about their availability as per which the interview may be scheduled. It may also be designed for the interviewer or some HR staff member who is required to schedule the interview in order to understand as to how he would go about planning and scheduling the interview. Following are a few sample questions that may be included in the interview schedule questionnaire.
Interview Schedule Questionnaire Sample
- Since how long have you been working in this company?
a) More than 5 years
b) 3 years – 5 years
c) 1 year – 3 years
d) 6 months – 1 year
e) Less than 6 months
- Which department are you working in?
a) HR Department
b) Admin Department
c) Operations Department
d) Training Department
- Have you arranged/ scheduled interviews earlier?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’ then please provide information about how do you schedule the interview?
- What is the first thing you check while scheduling an interview?
- Is there a different criterion for scheduling interviews for different departments?
- Is there a different procedure followed for scheduling interviews for different positions?
- How many rounds of interview are generally scheduled for an interview conducted for the position of HR personnel to be hired for a junior position? (Please select an appropriate answer from the below given options)
- How many rounds of interview are scheduled for an interview conducted for the position of an operations/ admin staff to be hired for junior position?
- How many rounds of interview are generally scheduled for higher position personnel of different departments?
- Do you ask the candidates for a suitable time and date when they would be available for the interview before scheduling it?
Category: Interview Questionnaire