Interview Manager Questionnaire
An Interview Manager Questionnaire is designed to question the interview manager on various aspects of interviews such as planning, arranging, scheduling and conducting it. There are a number of questions that the interview manager is required to answer by way of this questionnaire. A few sample questions that may be included in the interview manager questionnaire are mentioned below.
Interview Manager Questionnaire Sample
- Since how long have you been into the managerial position looking after the various aspects of interviews?
a) More than 3 years
b) 2 years – 3 years
c) 1 year – 2 years
d) Less than 1 year
- How is the experience working as an interview manager? (Please mention the same in not more than 60 words)
- Are you directly involved in planning the interview and looking at the interview arrangements?
- Do you have a team to help you with making arrangements for the interviews?
- How helpful is your team?
a) Extremely helpful; takes ownership of work
b) Responsible; works as per the given instructions
c) Requires grooming
- How do you keep your team motivated towards work? (Please share the same in short)
- Being an interview manager what are the challenges faced by you?
- What is the best part of being in this position?
- What is it that you dislike the most being into the position of an interview manager?
- Do you think it is important to shortlist a few candidates over the phone by conducting a telephonic round of interview before calling them for a face to face interview?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’ then please provide a few reasons for the same.
- Would you like to make any changes in the interview system of your company? If yes then please share as to what changes you would like to make.
Category: Interview Questionnaire