Interview Feedback Questionnaire
Interview Feedback Questionnaire is prepared to take a feedback on how the interview was conducted. It may be given to the candidate who has been interviewed to know his opinion on the way he was treated during the interview or may even be given to the person conducting the interview in order to take his opinion about the candidate he interviewed. Following are a few sample questions that may be included in an interview feedback questionnaire.
Interview Feedback Questionnaire Sample
- Please mention the date and time of the interview conducted by you.
- Had the candidate been sent by some consultant or by reference of any of out internal employee?
- On a scale of 1 to 5 how confident, in your opinion, was the candidate?
- What is the educational qualification of the candidate?
- Does the candidate have any prior work experience?
- If ‘Yes’, please specify if his work experience is related to our field
- Did you take the written test as well?
- How much did the candidate score in the written test?
a) Below 60%
b) 60% – 70%
c) 70% – 80%
d) 80% – 90%
e) Above 90%
- Do you think the candidate possesses essential knowledge required for this position?
- Do you think the candidate would be able to handle this position well?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’ then please mention why?
- Is this candidate better than the other candidates interviewed by you for the same position?
- Did you explain the job duties he would be expected to handle once he joins our company at this position?
- Do you think the candidate should be short listed for this position and called for the second round of interview?
Category: Interview Questionnaire