Interview Evaluation Questionnaire
An Interview Evaluation Questionnaire is prepared to understand as to how the interview process was carried out. This is mostly given to the interviewer to know his opinion about the overall interview experience with the candidate. Given below are few sample questions that may be included in the interview evaluation questionnaire; you may refer to it while designing a questionnaire for this purpose.
Interview Evaluation Questionnaire Sample
- How was the overall experience of conducting the interview?
- Was the interview scheduled at a time appropriate for the candidates?
- Did the candidates reach the interview venue on time?
- Do you think the candidates short listed via the telephonic round were skilled enough to be called for the interview scheduled with you?
- Did you short list any of the candidates for a second round of interview?
- If the answer to the above mentioned question is ‘Yes’ then please provide as to how many candidates you have short listed?
f) More than 5
- How qualified are the candidates short listed by you? (Please provide the details of the qualification of each employee below)
- Were the candidates having any prior work experience?
- If ‘Yes’ then please provide the details of their work experience
- When in your opinion should the second round of interview be scheduled?
- Did you discuss about the pay scale we would be offering them?
- Would you like to interview more candidates for this position?
- If ‘Yes’ then please state as to how would you like to go about calling the candidates for interview?
- Would you like to speak to the candidates over the phone to know about their qualification and experience before calling them to the interview venue?
Category: Interview Questionnaire