Interview Behavioral Questionnaire
Interview behavioral questionnaire is designed to judge a candidate’s skills and attitude towards work. These questions focus on various behavioral norms. Several questions are included in this questionnaire. Below mentioned are a few sample questions that form a part of the interview behavioral questionnaire; you may refer to the same while designing this questionnaire.
Interview Behavioral Questionnaire Sample
- Please share an incident when you were required to solve a problem logically.
- Please share the details of the last goal achieved by you and how you achieved it.
- Please share the details of a goal set by your company officials which you were not able to achieve.
- What was the major challenge faced by you at your earlier position and how did you handle it?
- Describe a blunder done by you at workplace and the way you handled its consequences.
- How do you handle stressful situations?
- Are you used to working under pressure? How do you handle it?
- Have you ever been in a situation where you could not complete work within the given deadline?
- If ‘Yes’ then please share the reason of this non adherence to the given timeline and also share as to how did you manage to convince your client/ supervisor to extend the timeline for you.
- Have you ever opposed a set company policy which you did not agree to?
- Have you ever gone out of the situation to help your client? If yes, then please share how.
- How do you manage time?
- Do you set goals for yourself? Are you able to achieve these set goals?
- In case you are not able to follow your schedule due to some issue how do you cope up with it?
- How do you handle situations when you do not agree with your supervisor’s opinion?
- Have you ever inspired or motivated your co-workers to work efficiently?
Category: Interview Questionnaire