International Tax Questionnaire
An international tax questionnaire is tool to calculate and collect the tax amount from the immigrated people. Such a questionnaire can be easily fulfilled by appointing an efficient tax agent and the charted accountant. This questionnaire contains the visa details, employment information and various other declarations.
Sample International Tax Questionnaire:
Basic Individual tax payer details:
Name of the tax payer legal business entity and the person: _____________________
Date of birth: ____/_____/____
Official address: ____________________________________________________
Contact number: ______________________
Registered tax id: ______________________
Social security number or individual taxpayer identification number: ________________
Q1. Kindly fill the Personal information of the employer:
- Occupation: ______________________________
- Estimated annual income: __________________
- Name of the department or company working for: ________________
Q2. Provide the visa and immigration details by filling the following fields:
- Primary purpose of the immigration: ________________-
- Date of arrival to this country: ___/____/___
- Date until the visa is valid: ___/____/___
Q3. Are you living here with your family members?
If, yes, kindly provide the full details:
Name: Age: Occupation: SSN: relationship:
_____ ______ __________ ____ ___________
Q4. What is your source of income?
- Sales & purchase trade
- Stocks, funds and bonds
Q5. Do you own assets in this country?
- If yes, do provide the full details: ________________
Q6. Have you enclosed the necessary copies of all following mention documents?
- Salary or monthly income slips
- Expenditure documents
Q7. Are you aware about the consequences of providing any wrong information?
Category: Tax Questionnaire