Internal Audit Feedback Questionnaire
Internal audit is done when a company/ organization or entity calls in internal auditors to make an evaluation of the whole of the entity. The internal audit feedback questionnaires are the documents used by the firms providing the auditing service or the organizations monitoring the performance of such firms.
These questionnaires are devised to get the feedback from those who have got auditing done.
Sample Internal Audit Feedback Questionnaire
Contact No.: _____________________
Company Name: _____________________________
Name of auditor/ auditing company: __________________
Please answer the questions listed below.
The following questions refer to the pre auditing arrangements:
1. Where you given an adequate notice before the auditors came to begin the work?
2. Were you briefed as what are the goals and objectives of the audit?
3. Were your concerns, requirements and needs considered when the objective of the audit was being set?
a. Yes, always.
c. No, never.
4. Were there any pre-auditing interviews/ discussions? If yes then specify the agenda of the meets.
The following questions refer to the audit process (interim) and post audit period:
5. Were the auditors accommodating to the specific functional structure (if any) of your organization?
a. Not applicable
6. Were you briefed about the stage/ level of the audit from time to time, while the process was still going on?
7. Were the auditors responsive to your requests, queries, arrangements and needs?
8. Was the audit complete within the set frame of time?
9. Did the auditors answer all your questions once the report was prepared and submitted to you?
10. Were all the personal objectives set by you before the audit met post the report?
Category: Education Questionnaire