Insurance Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Insurance risk assessment questionnaire is prepared to understand the risk involved in opting for different insurance products and services. This questionnaire is given to the insurance personnel in order to seek information related to the risk involved in different insurance products and services. It may also be given to the clients who are planning to purchase or already have certain insurance products in order to know their understanding of the risk involved in undertaking various insurance products.
Insurance Risk Assessment Questionnaire Sample
- How long have you been into the insurance industry?
a) Less than One year
b) One year – Three years
c) Three years – Five years
d) More than Five years
- Which organization are you working with?
- Which all insurance products are being offered by this company?
- Which insurance products are likely to have a higher risk factor?
- What kind of risk is involved in these insurance products?
- If these insurance products have a high risk factor then why do you recommend these products to the clients?
- Do you think these insurance products require certain modifications? If yes then please suggest as to what all changes are required?
- Which all insurance products being offered by your company are known to have comparatively less risk factor?
- Do you provide complete information related to the various terms and conditions and the risk involved in undertaking various insurance products to your clients?
- What are the general risks involved in undertaking any insurance product?
- How would you rate the insurance products being offered by your company on a scale of one to five? (With 5 being excellent and 1 being poor)
- Which as per you is the best car insurance product being offered by your company which involves less risk factor?
- Which is the best life insurance product being offered by your company and what is the risk involved in opting for the same?
Category: Insurance Questionnaire