Insurance Planning Questionnaire
Insurance Planning Questionnaire is prepared to understand various aspects that are involved in planning an insurance product. This questionnaire is given to the insurance personnel involved in providing inputs for planning the insurance policies and other insurance products. It may also be given to the clients to understand their insurance requirement so that a suitable insurance plan can be given to them. Insurance planning questionnaire contains a number of questions; few of which are mentioned below. If you are aiming to prepare an insurance planning questionnaire you may refer to these sample questions to get an idea on how to frame such questions.
Insurance Planning Questionnaire Sample
- What made you join the insurance profession?
- Since how long have you been working in the insurance field?
a) Less than a year
b) 1 year – 2 years
c) 2 years – 5 years
d) More than 5 years
- How many insurance products are being offered by your company?
- Have you been involved in planning insurance policies for your company?
- Please name a few insurance products for which you have given inputs while planning.
- What all factors are considered while planning the insurance policies and other insurance products?
- Do you meet the clients and understand their insurance requirements?
- Do you segregate different clients based on their insurance requirements?
- How do you plan insurance products for different clients?
- Do you think your company has enough insurance plans to suit the insurance requirement for different clients?
- If the answer to the above mentioned question is ‘No’ then please suggest as to what other kind of insurance plans should be included?
- Have you ever taken permission from your senior officials to customize an insurance plan as per the exact need of the client?
Category: Insurance Questionnaire