Insurance Customer Feedback Questionnaire
An insurance customer feedback questionnaire is used by insurance agencies or companies. It is the medium through which they collect information from their customers about various number of aspects about the company such as staff behavior, satisfaction and others.
The data is generally used to help these organizations improve performance and grow further in their line of business, by acting upon the customer feedback observed in the answers.
Sample Insurance Customer Feedback Questionnaire
Full Name: _______________________
Marital Status: _____________________
Policy Issued: ______________________
Date of Issue: ______________________
Policy code/ number: _________________
Contact No.: _______________________
Kindly provide appropriate answers to the following questions:
1. When enquiring about the varied products were you provided with adequate and appropriate information by our staff?
c. Yes, but there where slight issues.
2. Would you say that our range of products provide you with ample space and options to pick as per requirements?
c. It could be improved.
3. Can one say that the policies/ products on our list are flexible enough to accommodate a few changes as per the individual needs of the customer?
4. How satisfied were you with the service of our staff?
c. Not at all, elaborate ________________
5. Was our staff efficient in providing you with all the information needed and giving guidance whenever required?
a. Yes, very efficient.
b. Yes, efficient enough.
c. No, I had to keep pestering them.
6. Were you satisfied with the accounts handling of our staff?
7. Would you recommend our business to anybody you know looking for insurance?
8. Kindly write if you have any sort of suggestions (etc.) to help improve our business performance.
Category: Education Questionnaire