Insurance Claim Questionnaire
Insurance Claim Questionnaire is designed to fetch information related to the procedure and issues related to obtaining and claiming the insurance amount. It may be given to the insurance personnel or even the clients who purchase the insurance claim in order to know their experience of obtaining the insurance claim amount. Below mentioned are a few sample questions that may be included in the insurance claim questionnaire.
Insurance Claim Questionnaire Sample
- Which insurance company have you been working with lately?
- Have you worked with any other insurance company prior to joining this company?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’ then please provide the name of the insurance company/ companies you have worked with previously.
- How many insurance products are being offered by your insurance company?
- Please name the insurance products being offered by your company?
- Are all these insurance products at par with the competitor’s insurance products?
- What is the procedure to claim the insurance amount in case of theft?
- In your opinion is the procedure of obtaining insurance claim amount in case of theft easy?
- What is the procedure of insurance claim in case of accident?
- Do you think this procedure is a bit too lengthy?
- Do you think the company should make certain changes to make the insurance claim procedure a bit simpler?
- What all changes can be made to make the insurance claim procedure easier?
- On an average how many insurance claim cases are logged each month?
- How much time does it take to process these cases? (Choose an appropriate answer from the below given options)
a) One week
b) Fifteen days
c) One Month
d) More than a Month
- Do you think the insurance claim processing time can be reduced? If yes, then share how.
- On an average how many complaints do you receive regarding issues related to insurance claims?
Category: Insurance Questionnaire