Induction Training Questionnaire
An induction training questionnaire refers to a method through which it can be determined as to what do the employees expect from the induction training. By knowing this, the organization can design an employee-friendly induction training which shall retain the employee and bring out the productivity in him.
Sample Induction Training Questionnaire
Name of the employee: ________________
Contact Number: __________________
Email address: ___________________________
(Please tick in front of the appropriate option wherever you are provided with.)
1. Please mention your department of work in the organization.
2. Have you been employed elsewhere before this?
3. Would you expect the induction training to include practical knowledge and field work related to your department?
4. Which are the aspects on which the induction training should be more focused?
a. Inter personal relationship
b. Employee-management relationship
c. Work introduction
d. Organization background
5. If others, specify __________________________________________________________
6. Will the induction training be the basis on which you would decide to draw a conclusion as to working in this organization?
7. Are you nervous regarding your new job in this organization?
8. Do you feel that the inter-personal relationships between the employees and their seniors affect the productivity?
9. “The induction training is a pivotal stage for the employees in any profession and field.”
a. Strongly agree
c. Neither agree nor disagree
e. Strongly disagree
10. Your views and opinions related to this induction training.
Category: Training Questionnaire