Induction Program Feedback Questionnaire
An induction program feedback questionnaire is prepared by the concerned department in order to take the feedback of newly hired employees regarding the induction program. This feedback is processed and used to improve the induction program standards.
Sample Induction Program Feedback Questionnaire:
Name of the employee: _______________
Date of induction training: __/___/___
- How would you rate this induction program?
- Very effective
- Below average
- Have you ever attended any induction program before this?
- Not sure
- The ethical standards of company
- Strategies and policies of working order
- Understood my basic job duties
- Learnt about working responsibilities
- Others, _______________________
- Yes. I do
- I don’t need
- I am not sure
- Fully satisfied
- Somewhat satisfied
- Not mush satisfied
- Yes. Absolutely
- Somewhat satisfactory
- No, not at all
- Yes. Fully confident
- Somewhat confident
- Not much confident
- Highly educated
- Satisfactory behaviour
- Not much satisfied with their skills
- What did you learn from this induction program?
- Do you think you need to attend any professional training again?
- Are you satisfied with the lectures and speeches given during the induction program?
- Was the initial study material enough to understand the company procedures?
- Are you confident to start working in your department?
- How would you mark our supervising staff?
- Would you like to say anything else about the induction programs?
Category: Feedback Questionnaire