Immigration questionnaire is a series of questions which is used to examine candidates who want to shift base into a country which is not the country of their origin, birth or cultural association. Immigration questionnaire are very long and detailed. They check an individual against a number of documents, health, medical and criminal background. Here we present a small example
Immigration Questionnaire Sample
Date of birth: _______/________/________ Gender: _____________
mm dd yyyy
Permanent address in your home country:
- You are a)married b)divorced c)single
- Is your present spouse a citizen of this country?
- Do you have children? Give details regarding their age, gender and citizenship. In case of minors please mention who is holding their current custody?
- What is the place and date of your last entry to this country?
- Do you have relatives who are citizens of this country?
- What is you educational level? What are the degrees you hold and from which institutions? Give details.
- What is your and your spouse’s (in case you are married) current occupation?
- Furnish details of each of the employers whom you have worked for in the past five years.
- Furnish details of each of the address that you have lived during the last five years.
- Have you ever been held for committing any crime? Were you acquitted by the court?
- Please enlist all the organization that you and your spouse have been member of.
- What is the primary reason that you want to become a citizen of this country?
- Did you ever suffer from any communicable disease? If yes then please give the details.
Category: Education Questionnaire