I.T. Training Feedback Questionnaire
IT training feedback questionnaire is the document used to assess the standard and quality of the training provided to the new entrants in the company. The documentation may be carried on by an organization providing on the job trainings or special institutions/ organizations that specialize in training.
The use of the feedback is made to bring about appropriate changes in the training regime so as to optimize the utilization of the training resources. A sample of such a questionnaire is given here.
Sample I.T. Training Feedback Questionnaire
Specify the training field/ course: _______________________
First Name: _________________
Last Name: _________________
Name of the company: ___________________
Name of your trainer: ___________________
Period of training (specify dates): ____________________
Kindly answer the following questions:
1. How would you state the level of difficulty of the training/ training material?
b. Moderately understandable
c. A bit hard to understand
d. Really hard.
2. Was the material provided during the course of the training adequate as per the training description?
3. How useful was the training provided and the skills/ knowledge developed/ gained in reference to your actual day to day job?
a. Not at all
c. Quite a lot
4. Was the trainer able to explain the content of the training and provide proper guidance in the interim?
c. Not always
5. Was the trainer able to answer all your questions/ satisfy all your queries?
a. Yes, absolutely.
b. Yes, mostly.
c. No, never.
6. Was there adequate amount of interaction in the course of the training?
c. Yes, but it can be improved upon.
7. Describe in a few words your training experience as a whole.
8. Would you recommend this or any other training course to anybody?
Category: Education Questionnaire