HR Training Questionnaire
An HR training questionnaire refers to a method through which an evaluative study can be drawn as to how much effective an HR training can be on basis of the opinions of the prospective participants/employees. These questionnaires help us to design the training according to their needs so that it is helpful for them in their professions in future.
Sample HR Training Questionnaire
Contact Number: __________________
Email address: ___________________________
(Please tick in front of the appropriate options wherever you are provided with.)
1. Have you been working in an HR department before?
2. If yes, then give details ____________________________________________________
3. Have you ever participated in any other such training program?
4. Do you intend to professionally pursue HR?
5. What are the aspects that you are expecting to be covered in this training program?(you can choose more than one option)
b. Practical knowledge
c. Vocational guidance
d. Sessions with resource persons
6. If others, specify __________________________________________________________
7. Do you feel that such training programs prove to be useful?
a. Strongly agree
c. Neither agree nor disagree
e. Strongly disagree
8. Do you feel more of such trainings should be organized in future too?
9. If such training is organized, will you be interested in being a part of it?
10. Would you recommend your colleagues, friends and family to attend such kinds of training programs?
Category: Training Questionnaire