HR Strategy Questionnaire
HR Strategy Questionnaire is designed to take a feedback on how effective the strategies prepared by the HR department are. This questionnaire helps in finding out as to how well accepted the established HR strategies are and whether there is a need to make any improvisations in them or not. This questionnaire may be designed for the HR team or even for other employees to know their opinion on the HR strategies.
HR Strategy Questionnaire Sample
Company Name: _____________
Date of Joining: ______________
- Give a brief about the HR strategies being followed at your organization?
- How effective in your opinion are these HR strategies?
- Do you think that some of these strategies need improvisation?
- If your answer to the above question is ‘Yes’, then please let us know which all strategies need improvisation?
- Do you think that few of these HR strategies can be done away with?
- If the answer to the above query is ‘Yes’, then please name the HR strategies that can be done away with.
- Which as per you is the best HR strategy being followed by the HR department of your organization?
- Which as per you is the worst HR strategy being followed by your HR department?
- Do you think the opinion of the employees should be taken at the time of preparing the HR strategy? If ‘Yes’ then please mention why?
- Have you ever considered working in the HR department?
- What changes would you like to see in the processes and policies being followed by the HR department of your company? (Please mention the same in not more than 50 words).
- Have you worked with any other organization prior to this? If ‘Yes’ then please draw a comparison between the HR strategies being followed in your previous organization with those being followed here, in short.
Category: HR Questionnaires