HR Service Survey Questionnaire
HR Service Survey Questionnaire includes questions related to the services being provided by the HR team of an organization. This questionnaire is basically designed to evaluate the services that the HR department offers. The questionnaire may be given to the employees or even the members of the HR department itself to know what they feel about their company’s HR services.
HR Service Survey Questionnaire Sample
- Being a part of the HR team, are you content with the services being provided by you?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘No’ then please mention why?
- Since how long have you been working in this organization?
a) Less than 6 months
b) 6 months to 1 year
c) More than 1 year
- Have you been involved in setting up any of the HR policies in your organization?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’ then please mention as to which one?
- Have you been involved in making modifications in any of the already prepared HR policies? If yes, then please mention which one.
- Have you worked with any other organization prior to this?
- If you have worked else where then please compare the HR services being provided in your previous organization with the ones being provided here.
- Do you take frequent feedbacks from the employees on different services being offered by you?
- Is your company sensitive towards employee’s issues?
- Do you plan recreations for the employees from different departments in order to give them a break from their hectic schedules?
- Do you plan reward and recognition programs every month/ quarter in order to appreciate your employees and keep them motivated to work hard?
- Do you believe your team requires making certain changes in the way it works in order to provide better services to the employees?
Category: HR Questionnaires