HR Job Evaluation Questionnaire
HR Job Evaluation Questionnaire is designed to find out various aspects of different HR positions. There are several questions in this questionnaire that talk about different tasks that an HR personnel is required to do and how easy or difficult these tasks are. The below given sample HR job evaluation questionnaire provides an idea about how this questionnaire should be designed.
HR Job Evaluation Questionnaire Sample
- Since how long have you been a part of the HR department?
a) Less than 6 months
b) 6 months – 1 year
c) 1 year – 3 years
d) More than 3 years
- Why did you choose to be an HR professional? What made you interested to join this field?
- At which designation did you join this company?
- Have you been given any hike in terms of salary or designation ever since you have joined this organization?
- If the answer to the above question is, ‘Yes’ then please share the details of the remuneration given to you.
- Do you believe that this is a rewarding profession?
- What are the challenges being faced by you at your current position in the HR department?
- What are the difficulties that an HR professional faces during the course of his career?
- How well planned do you think the HR policies of your company are?
- Given a chance, would you like to make changes in any of the HR policy implemented by your organization?
- If the answer to the above asked question is, ‘Yes’ then please share as to which policy would you like to modify?
- Do you believe that the HR department of your company should be more sensitive towards the issues of the employees?
- If the answer to the above mentioned question is, ‘Yes’ then please mention as to how this should be done?
Category: HR Questionnaires