HR Investigation Questionnaire
HR Investigation Questionnaire is designed by the HR team to investigate about the details of the new hires. This questionnaire includes several questions related to the personal as well as professional details of the employees or prospective employees in order to know them better. Mentioned below are a few sample questions that may be included in the HR investigation questionnaire.
HR Investigation Questionnaire Sample
- Please provide your complete address.
- Which city/ state do you belong to?
- Is the above mentioned address your permanent address?
- Is this your first job or you have worked earlier
- If you have worked previously then please provide the name of the organization you were employed at earlier.
- How long did you work there?
- At which position were you working in your previous organization?
- Please provide the name of any other organization you have worked with along with the designations you have worked with?
- Why did you choose this field?
- Why are you keen on working with our organization?
- From where did you get information about opening at our organization?
- Please provide the references of some of your colleagues from your previous organization.
- What kind of tasks have you handled at your previous organizations?
- Are you aware about the job duties that you would be assigned here?
- Are you ready to take up challenges at your new position?
- Do you have any friend or acquaintance working at our organization?
- If you do have a friend or acquaintance working here then please provide their name, designation and the department they are working with.
- Please provide the information about the school and college you attended.
- Are you aware about the policies you would be required to adhere to once you start working with our organization?
Category: HR Questionnaires