HR Effectiveness Questionnaire
The HR is vital for the overall performance of an organization. This is because the department is charged with recruiting and ensuring that workers in an organization are well attended to to meet the required business functions. For this reason, organizations today gauge the HR departments for efficiency and effectiveness in meeting set goals. The HR effectiveness questionnaire seeks to measure how the department meets strategically aligned human resource goals. The questionnaire is a scientific method through which the organization outlines its specific objectives, then researches on the same and later analyzes data gathered to determine whether the set objectives were met.
HR Department Questionnaire
1) State how this department sources for new employees for the organization
2) How is the interviewing process for the potential employees done? ______________________________
3) How would you define job descriptions in this organization?
4) How would you define record keeping in the HR department?
5) Describe the orientation process conducted on new employees
6) What determines the level of compensation for employees?
7) State the benefits received by employees
8) Define the current employee relations
9) How are terminations and layoffs carried out in this organization?
10) Is the HR department legal compliant? ______
11) How does the department manage performance in the organization?
12) How is employee development enhanced?
13) What does the department do to uphold:
14) State the health and safety practices put in place by the department for use by employees.
15) How would you define the department’s effectiveness in meeting its objectives in the organization?
Category: HR Questionnaires