HR Customer Feedback Questionnaire
A HR customer feedback questionnaire is one which is served to all the persons who interact with the HR department in an organization. This questionnaire essentially helps to identify the functioning of the HR department on various parameters such as helpfulness, politeness etc.
The questionnaire also aims to identify the areas of customer service that needs improvement on the part of the HR department in the organization.
Sample HR Customer Feedback Questionnaire
Name of the Individual : ——————————————
Relationship with HR : ————————————- Pl select (Staff/Visitor/Ex-Staff)
Contact number : —————————————–
Email address : —————————————–
1. For what requirement did you come into contact with the Hr department?
2. Did the staff in the HR department treat you politely and courteously?
3. In the past three months how many times did you have to contact the HR department to get your query resolved?
b) Weekly once
c) Weekly twice
d) Once in a month
4. What is the period of interaction you had with the HR department?
5. Can you specify the name of the HR staff with whom you have interacted?
6. Did you get resolution for the issue that you came into contact with the HR department?
7. Did the HR staff respond to you in a positive manner to resolve your query?
8. Was your query resolved by the HR staff within a reasonable timeframe?
9. Was the staff with whom you interacted had sufficient knowledge of the HR policies followed by our organization?
10. What is the level of your satisfaction in having interacted with the HR department?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Somewhat satisfied
c) Somewhat dissatisfied
d) Extremely dissatisfied
11. Please provide a few suggestions that can improve the customer service levels of our HR department.
Category: Education Questionnaire