In today’s world of sedentary desk jobs, staying fit and healthy is becoming increasing difficult. In addition to the reflection on your appearance, it is a well established fact that your lifestyle can make you predisposed to many chronic diseases as well as life threatening conditions. Gym questionnaires are a set of questions that can inform you whether you need to join a gym, the exercises you need to do considering your body shape, and the training you need to undergo.
Gym questionnaire Sample
- Please describe your lifestyle.
A) Sedentary. I am glued to the computer screen most of the day
B) Moderate. I do get occasional exercise
C) Active. I exercise regularly
- How would you describe your food habits?
A) Erratic. I grab whatever I get hold of.
B) Fairly regular. Though I do skip meals
C) Regular. I make sure I have all my meals and on time.
- Do you eat in between meals?
A) yes always
- Which of these would best describe your diet?
A) High calorie diet, starchy foods
B) Moderate calorie but healthy fruits and vegetables
C) Low calorie, healthy diet
- Do you currently suffer from any medical conditions? Give details.
- How would you describe your physical condition?
A) Fit and active
B) Sound in spirits but bodily tired
C) I tend to tire easily both physically and mentally
- What exercises are you currently doing?
- Are you pregnant? If so give the due date.
- Why do you want to join a gym?
A) To build a muscular and athletic body
B) To get rid of excess fat
C) To ensure my current fit figure
- Have you recently suffered from any injuries in the following areas?
- Have you undergone surgery recently?
Category: Health Questionnaire