Good Customer Service Questionnaire
A good customer service questionnaire is used by companies to know if they are offering good customer services or not. Besides judging the number of complaints received by a company, there are other standards which one must take into account before knowing whether they are providing good customer service or not.
Sample Good Customer Service Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
Date of Birth: _________
1) How long have you been using our services?
2) Have you tried our new range of products?
3) If yes, how did you come to know about these new entries?
4) Did our sales representatives do an effective demo of the products?
5) Did you understand the new merits and how will these help you?
6) Are you aware of the various schemes associated with the products like bonus points on your next shopping spree, free gifts etc?
7) What do you think about the price of the product?
8) Would you recommend our company to your friends and family?
9) Was there any incident when you were not happy with our services and had an unpleasant experience?
10) Was the matter solved?
11) Are you happy with our services now?
12) Please make suggestions on how we can improve our products and services.
13) Have you faced any problem in getting through to our customer care on phone or email?
14) Please rate us on the following, on a scale of one to 10.
a) Staff manners
b) Knowledge of services and products
c) Solving problems
Category: Customer Questionnaire