General Manager Interview Questionnaire
A general manager interview questionnaire is a document containing a set of questions that are usually asked to an individual appearing for an interview for the position of a general manager. The position of a general manager is an important one and so the questions asked in the questionnaire are selected carefully.
The questionnaire helps the recruiter to assess the ability of the candidate to work in the position of a general manager. The candidate is selected based on the answers given in the questionnaire.
Sample General Manager Interview Questionnaire
Correspondence address: Street address _______________ City name ______________ State _________________ Zip Code ___________
Day time contact number: _____________
Cell phone number: ____________
E mail id: ___________
1. Please say something about yourself.
2. Why do you want to make a career in the position of a general manager?
3. Do you have any prior work experience in this position?
a) Yes, I have
b) No, I don’t have
4. If the answer to the above questions is yes, how many years of work experience do you have?
a) Less than one year
b) More than one year
c) More than three years
d) More than five years
5. According to you what are the job responsibilities of a general manager?
6. How would you rate your managerial skills?
7. Do you agree that you have excellent leadership qualities?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
8. What according to you are the skills and abilities required in order to be a general manager?
9. Do you possess the skills and abilities required to be successful as a general manager?
a) Yes, I possess
b) I possess some of the skills
c) No, I don’t
10. Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
Category: Interview Questionnaire