Free Career Questionnaire
A free career questionnaire is a list of questions which one can answer to know which career path he should choose. These questionnaires can be answered free of cost and are available online, offered by many websites. They analyse a person’s response on his interests, subjects and goals and guides him to choose a suitable career.
Sample Free Career Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
1) Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
2) Choose a word or words which describe you the best.
3) Do you like to try out new things or do you prefer a fixed routine?
4) When you have a disagreement with someone, do you stand up for yourself or choose to compromise?
5) What manner of working do you like?
b) Fixed schedule
6) What kind of work environment would you prefer?
7) Do you like management work or do you like to be on the field?
8) Are you good with people or better with numbers?
9) Please give a list of activities which interests you.
10) Do you think money is more important or job satisfaction?
11) How do you make your decisions?
a) From the heart
b) From the head
12) Would you consider yourself to be outspoken or reserved?
13) What are the most important priorities in your life?
14) Are you willing to shift from you current state of residence?
Category: Career Questionnaire