First Day of School Questionnaire
The first day of school questionnaire is a tool used by school authority to gauze an idea about the newly joined student. It gives an insight to the student’s personal life, his attitude and also to his expectations. This tool is very effective to guide a particular student. It is either filled by the student himself or by his or her parents
Sample First Day of School Questionnaire
1. Is this your first school?
2. If the above answer is ‘no’, please specify the reason for the change in school.
3. What guided you or your parents to admit you to this school?
a. Popularity of the school
b. Friends or relatives advise
c. Recent advertisement in media
d. Just for a change
e. Other, Please specify _________________________________________
4. Where from you heard of our school?
d. Other sources, Please specify ____________________________________
5. What are your expectations from this school?
6. Were you associated in any co-curricular activities in your previous school? If yes, please provide details.
c. Not applicable
7. What language do you speak at home?
8. How many brothers and sisters do you have? _________
9. What are your hobbies?
10. Where do you want to see yourself after 15 years from now?
11. Who is your role model and why? ____________________________________________________________________________________________
12. Please provide your first impression about the school.
Category: Education Questionnaire