Financial Services Questionnaire
A financial services questionnaire is prepared by a financial services firm to analyse the financial situation of a person or company and then offer monetary advice and its services according to the results. The finance industry is an umbrella term that covers various financial services of banks, insurance firms, credit unions, credit card companies, stock brokerages and investment funds.
Sample Financial Services Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email Address: _______________
Date of Birth: ________________
Marital Status: ___________
Name of Spouse: __________
Total annual gross income: _____________
1) What is the total value of your investments? _____________
a) Taxable investments Value _________
b) Tax-exempt investments Value _________
2) Do you own any assets? Please tick the ones you do and give the approximate value of the assets.
a) Land Value ________
b) House Value _______
c) Car Value ________
d) Others Value ________
3) Have you leased any property owned by you? If yes, for how much? _________
4) Do you have any other source of income? If yes, give details. ________
5) Have you taken any loan? If yes, mention amount taken and amount due. __________
6) Mention amount of total household annual savings. __________
7) Do you have any children? ________
8) Have you kept aside any college fund for children? If yes, what is the annual amount? ________
9) At what age would you like to retire? _________
10) Please select what are your financial priorities.
a) Early retirement ?
b) Increasing savings ?
c) Reducing investment risks ?
d) Better tax savings plan ?
Category: Finance Questionnaire