Financial Risk Management Questionnaire
A financial risk management questionnaire is used in order to find out if a company is considering all the factors which can pose a risk to the business. It is important to conduct risk management surveys from time to time so that the organization remains up to date on the latest risks they may face and can take necessary precautions on how to avoid taking those risks.
Having a sound internal control system is very important in a company and the management plays a significant role in ensuring that the company not only reaches its business goals but also avoids any situation which will affect the revenues.
Sample Financial Risk Management Questionnaire:
Name of company: ____
Phone number: _____
- Is the company and the management aware of the current risks faced by the organization?
c) Can’t say
- Is there coordination between the different departments that are responsible for handling a specific risk?
- How aware is the company of the causes of the financial risks and how they will affect the business?
a) Moderately aware
c) Not aware
- Are the financial risks taken by the company compliant to the risk taking policy of the organization?
- Does the company know how they can improve their internal control in terms of risk management? If yes, please describe the measures taken by them.
- Is there anybody within the organization that monitors and evaluates the financial risks and the consequences associated with it? If yes, how efficient is it?
a) Very efficient
c) Not efficient
- Does the company understand the role of sound internal control when it comes to financial risk management?
- Is there clear and frequent communication between those responsible for risk management of the company so that the right financial decision can be taken?
Category: Finance Questionnaire
Comments are closed.