Financial Reporting Questionnaire
A financial reporting questionnaire is used to formally record the financial goings-on of a company, an individual or any other organization, in keeping with the laws of the nation. By accurately recording a financial report, one gets to know about the current financial position of the business or person, how they have performed in a particular period, what changes have been witnessed in terms of revenue and expenditure, and these information help one take an informed decision of various other financial aspects and analyze whether the present kind of financial reporting system is effective and beneficial or not.
Sample Financial Reporting Questionnaire:
Date of Birth: ____/____/____
Address: Street: ____________ City: ___________, State: ___________, ZIP Code: _____________
Phone Number: ______________
Social Security number:
Email Address: _____________________
- Do you agree with the quarterly form of financial report announcement?
c) Can’t say
- Do you think the frequency of financial reporting should be increased further and if so, why do you think that and in what way will it be benefit everyone? Please answer in details. _____________
- Do you think such a financial reporting system will affect multinational companies which have offices around the world?
- Do you think financial reporting should be allowed in more than one language and not just in English?
- What procedure may be used to introduce any new financial reporting deadline? __________
- Should there be a transitional period to help companies meet the deadline?
c) Can’t say
- Do you support a phased introduction of any new financial reporting deadline?
- Please specify any other suggestion that you may have on this matter.
- Should there be compulsory quarterly financial reporting for main board companies? Please elaborate. ________
- What should be the time limit within which main board companies should publish their reports? _________
Category: Finance Questionnaire