Finance Manager Interview Questionnaire
A finance manager interview questionnaire is a document containing a set of questions asked to an individual appearing for an interview in the position of a finance manager. The questions asked in the questionnaire help to evaluate whether the candidate would be suitable in the position of a finance manager.
This questionnaire is beneficial for the recruiters as it makes the process of recruitment easier for them. The questions usually asked to the candidate are about his experience and knowledge in the field of finance.
Sample Finance Manager Interview Questionnaire
1. Why do you want to pursue a career in the field of finance?
2. Do you have any educational qualification in the field of finance?
a) Yes, I have
b) No, I don’t
3. If the answer to the above question is yes, what is your educational qualification in the field of finance?
4. How many years of years of work experience do you have in the finance industry?
a) Less than one year
b) More than one year
c) More than three years
d) No experience at all
5. Why do you think that you should be selected in the position of a finance manager?
6. What are your expectations of salary in this job position?
a) More than one thousand dollars per month
b) More than three thousand dollars per month
7. What are the changes that you would be able to bring as a finance manager?
8. What according to you are the job functions of a finance manager?
9. Do you keep yourself updated with the latest trends in the finance industry?
a) Yes, I always do
b) I sometimes do
c) No, I don’t
10. What are the skills possessed by you, that will help you achieve success as a finance manager?
Category: Interview Questionnaire