Field Employees Questionnaire
A field employees’ questionnaire is used to find out about the condition of employees who work for a company but outside the office. They work on the field and can have different job responsibilities. By reading their responses, it can be understood how much these field employees are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
Sample Field Employees Questionnaire:
Employee code: ________
Phone Number: ________________
1) Are you aware of the company’s health and safety policy statement?
2) If you answered yes to the above question, can you briefly explain the scope of the statement? ________
3) Do you know the government legislation
c) Can’t say
4) Are you consulted by the company for your opinion on the issues of health and safety?
5) Have you undertaken any health and safety training?
6) Please explain in brief what you do when there is an accident on the work field. _________
7) What is your company’s response when a health or safety hazard takes place? _________
8) Are you aware of the process of usage, storage, and disposal of hazardous materials and dangerous substances? Can you explain the process in brief? ________
9) Do you know the meaning of different safety signs that you may encounter when working on the field? _________
10) Do you have the necessary work permit for your line of work?
11) How would you rate your workplace in terms of safety?
a) Very good
e) Very bad
Category: Employment Questionnaire