Feedback Evaluation Questionnaire
A feedback evaluation questionnaire is a helpful tool to assess feedback in general, on either performance or quality of something. These questionnaires are often used by educational institutions to rate teaching techniques, study materials; hospitals or airports use them to rate comfort, quality of customer service; companies may use it to get feedback on products or services, while in an office it is used to judge the reaction of its employees. Let us see an example of a feedback evaluation questionnaire.
Sample Feedback Evaluation Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
1) How did you come to know about our product and services?
b) Word of mouth
c) Media like newspapers, radio, TV ads
2) How was your experience with our customer care agents?
3) Would you recommend our company to your friends and family?
4) What are the areas where you were not happy with and think we can improve? Please elaborate here. __________________
5) How frequently do you buy our products?
a) Every week
b) Every 15 days
6) What do you think about the prices of our products?
d) Very Expensive
e) On a scale of 1 to 10, please rate the quality of our products. ______
7) Are our products readily and easily available in the market?
8) Where do you usually buy our products from?
b) Neighbourhood stores
Category: Feedback Questionnaire