Fashion Survey Questionnaire
A fashion survey questionnaire is an effective tool to find out about the fashion preferences of shopper, what motivates them to buy what kind of clothes, how much they spend on clothes and so on. Through such a survey, the fashion industry sets trends and knows what the consumer is looking for.
Sample Fashion Survey Questionnaire:
Date of Birth: ________________
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
Marital Status: ____________
1) What is your employment type?
d) Part-time worker
2) What is your current occupation? ___________
3) What is your gross annual income?
a) Less than $100,000
b) $100,000 to 200,000
c) More than $200,000
8) How often do you go out to shop for clothes?
a) Once a week
b) Twice a week
c) More than twice a week
d) Once a fortnight
9) On an average, how much do you generally spend on your clothes or accessories?
a) Less than $100
d) More than $500
10) What kind of clothes do you usually buy?
a) Jeans, tops
b) Dresses, skirts
11) What type of retail outlets do you go to?
b) Discount stores
c) Teen outlets
d) High-end designer showrooms
e) Department stores
12) How long do your new clothes last?
a) Up to one year
b) 1-2 years
c) 2-3 years
d) Over 3 years
13) What fabrics do you prefer?
Category: Fashion Questionnaire