Fashion Shopping Questionnaire
A fashion shopping questionnaire helps one know what is the process by which a consumer selects a certain type of clothing and why. This also aids in knowing much is a consumer willing to spend on clothes and what does he or she look for when they are selecting clothes. This survey helps fashion retail outlets or designers to create, present and price their clothes by knowing what the consumer wants.
Sample Fashion Shopping Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
1) Are you employed? If yes please mention your line of work. _________
2) What is your gross household income?
a) Less than $100,000
b) $100,000 to 200,000
c) More than $200,000
3) How often do you go shopping for a new line of clothes?
a) Once a week
b) More than once a week
c) Once in 14 days
d) Once a month
4) Is there any particular period when you shop for clothes more?
a) Holiday season
b) During parties, birthday, personal occasions
5) How much do spend on clothes on an average in a year?
a) Less $1000
d) Over $5000
6) What kind of clothes do you like?
7) What do you look for when you are buying clothes?
8) Where do you usually go shopping?
c) Department stores
d) Teen outlets
Category: Fashion Questionnaire